A VIEW ON
Unlock DTC Opportunities & Boost Growth in 2022
Asset Optimisation: Unlocking Your Media Asset Potential
The Shard, London
Jellyfish invites you to A View On Asset Optimisation: Unlocking Your Media Asset Potential, our first in-person event of 2023 at our iconic space within The Shard, with guest speakers from Google, Meta, Experian, and Suzuki.
Join us from 2pm on Thursday 23rd March where we have a packed agenda including:
- An introduction from Rick Lamb, Managing Director, on Asset Optimisation
- Why measuring asset performance matters
- Tips from industry experts on how to unlock opportunities across ad ecosystems and digital channels through creative assets
- Best practice for 2023, from Meta and Google
- How Experian has increased campaign performance and operational effectiveness of their overall media mix
Followed by an open panel discussion.
After, we would be delighted for you to join us for champagne and canapes from 5pm and enjoy panoramic views over London.
This is a complimentary event exclusively for Jellyfish clients and partners.
Registration & Refreshments
Rick Lamb, Jellyfish
Reel Talk: The Language of Reels and the Future of Relatable, Digestible Entertainment to Drive Action for Brands
Sophie Agnew, Meta & Eb Adeyeri, Jellyfish
The YouTube ViewOli Booker, Google & Abi Howson, Jellyfish
Unlocking Digital Potential: Experian's Asset Optimisation StrategyPatrick Smith, Experian, Ben Sheppard, Jellyfish & Mike Levett, Jellyfish
Suzuki: Diversified AssetsMatt Taylor, Suzuki & Baz Williamson, Jellyfish
Asset Optimisation for Digital Excellence: A Panel Discussion
Moderator: Ben Sheppard, Jellyfish
Panellists: Patrick Smith, Experian | Matt Taylor, Suzuki | Sophie Agnew, Meta | Oli Booker, Google | Luisa Del Maschio, Jellyfish